How to Seek Ordination
1. Pray about the matter, is God calling you to Diaconate or the Priesthood?
2. Feel free to ask questions please use our contact form.
If you include your location, email, and/or phone number
we will put you in touch with someone from your area.
3. If you have had no seminary or theological training
We offer a full program leading to a Degree in Theology.
Our programs are designed for mature students, often fast track, and low academic fees.
4. Our seminary websites are
Agape Seminary of Louisville [https://agapeseminarylouisville.weebly.com/]
Saint Thomas Old Catholic Theological Seminary of Florida
5. For those already ordained or who hold a theological degree
we have a fast track program and/or incardination (transfer) option.
6. One must complete a formal application,
with photo, references and a fingerprinted background check.
Often 2 or 3 phone interviews are conducted.
If we and you discern a call to ordination, a date will be set.
We hold that ordination must be in person.
In urgent cases a Ministerial License may be issued.
7. We wish to stress that our clergy, like Saint Paul,
are encouraged to serve without salary,
and you are called to build your own ministry
a local congregation, nursing or retired home services,
chaplain work, assist other clergy,
or serve as Priests-At-Large.
Our Bishops are always available for counsel, advice and prayer.
8. We hold yearly regional clergy meetings,
and a COCC Synods every two years.
You are most welcome and encouraged to attend.
Our Web Site has announcements posted from time to time.
9. Priesthood and the Diaconate is a fellowship of those called
and dedicated to the Lord and His service.
We welcome you to pray and consider joining with us.